Friday, March 30, 2007

Today we met an Australian sumo wrestler .We'll call him "Larry" because I couldn't understand a word he said. He was stuffing his face with prawn and he managed to beat Greg in a lap around the swim course at the same time. Greg was despondent for some time after this until he started drinking and then he was passed out . "Larry" helped me carry him back to the motel. Hopefully I can wake him in time for his mandatory meeting tomorrow."Larry" is supposed to come back and help me wax Greg's legs after the meeting-I tried today but Greg cries like a little girl and runs away. Quite frankly, I can't catch him because I'm a fat-ass ,as my wife so lovingly phrases it. Speaking of my wife I would like to thank her for all her support . As some of you may know, I have also been on a personal Quest to become a 300 pound gorilla. I weighed in at 272 this morning! The end is in sight. The back hair is also filling in nicely, and much of it is gray. I understand that "silverbacks" do indeed have higher status in the gorilla community, so thumbs up. Australia has also been a great place to practice scratching my back on a wide variety of trees that I would not normally see. Special thanks to Greg for taking me on this trip and helping me see my dreams come to fruition.
-Jarrod

2 comments:

Margaret "The Best Wife" Hendrickson said...

Well I usually use Fat-ass to refer to my ass because yours usually gets lost in your pants...Jarrod you have not ass. I am glad waxing Greg is going well. You should have Greg work on your back. Brotherhood bonding is important. BUT be forewarned it grows back thicker and darker. Greg will have to make a life long committment to this. And any significant other might have to wax him when is he 90 years old. Oh I don't want to imagine that. If you are truely worried about hitting 300 pounds than I would start drinking light beer it could quite significantly reduce your calorie intake...water is actually good too and its often free.

signed: The best wife in the world-

Marcy said...

I think lasering is a better way to go all the way around...

touching tribute, Jarrod :-)